Skip to main content

Regulations of the Academic Senate

Part V. Status on Withdrawal

  • 910. With the approval of the dean of the student's college, school or graduate division, a student who is eligible for further registration in the University and who is not under disciplinary disqualification is entitled to a statement of honorable withdrawal; however, the dean may attach comments thereto.
  • 912. A registered student who withdraws from the University before the end of the term without authorization duly certified by the Registrar shall receive a grade of "F" or, where appropriate, "Not Passed" in each course in which the student is enrolled.