Unless otherwise noted, send comments to your Divisional Chair or relevant Divisional Committee. Follow the progress of all Senate review items in the tracking log, which records systemwide committee and divisional Senate responses as they are received by the Senate office. The response due date is noted in the tracking log and the document.
- Proposed Revisions to Senate Bylaw 182 (comments due January 11, 2017)
- Proposed Revised Policy on Professional Degree Supplemental Tuition (comments due January 11, 2017)
- Proposed Revised Presidential Nondiscrimination Policy and APM - 015 (comments due January 11, 2017)
- Proposed Revised APM Sections 278 and 210-6 (Comments due February 15, 2017)
- Presidential Policy Business and Financial Bulletin G-28 Travel Regulations (comments due February 15, 2017)
- Proposed Revisions to Senate Regulation 630.D (Comments due March 15, 2017)
Completed Review Process